Nauticon Office Solutions
Business owners are always looking for new ways to improve productivity. In this day and age, digital solutions are a key way to make life easier for employees. Due to an increase in remote work across the nation, the cloud has become an extremely convenient tool for sharing and accessing data. According to Quocirca, 77% of organizations are utilizing cloud services for at least some of their printing needs in the office as well.
Hardware that involves a messy tangle of cables and wires is slowly becoming a thing of the past. You probably won’t mind saying goodbye to that, and there is a much more convenient way to print now. Cloud printing is the alternative that is changing the game. You are probably somewhat familiar with it. However, you may still be wondering what cloud printing is and how it can benefit you. Let’s take a closer look.
What is Cloud Printing?
With cloud printing, users can link to a printer with a multitude of digital devices such as tablets, laptop, computers and smartphones. With this method, printer drivers are no longer necessary. That means no more long hours spent dealing with connectivity problems, software driver glitches or compatibility issues. Digital data is transferred between the device and the printer, and it’s all done through the cloud.
Are you looking to transition to cloud print services? Managed print services can mitigate your printing problems and reduce costs. Our professionals can guide the way and boost productivity levels in your workplace.
How Does Cloud Printing Work?
Printing via the cloud is an incredibly straightforward and seamless process. First, users select which device they’d like to print from. They should be able to find and discover printers without any complications, and driver installations are not required. After a print job is submitted via a digital device, the cloud acts as the intermediary between the device and the chosen printer. From there, the cloud transmits the job to a cloud-ready printer, a PC with a wired or WiFi-friendly printer, or a print server with a network printer. It really is as easy as 1-2-3.
Why Cloud Printing is So Useful
More and more companies are making the switch to cloud print services, but believe it or not, it’s still a relatively new system. Business owners aren’t aware of how useful cloud printing can be, which is one of the reasons it hasn’t been widely adopted.
- It’s less expensive. Average on-site printer management systems are costly and challenging to maintain. All of your servers will be held within the cloud rather than at your place of business, and this will greatly decrease your energy bills. Additionally, companies that utilize cloud printing will save plenty of capital by not having to buy and install printer hardware and software. Are you curious to learn about how much you could save? Give our experts a call today.
- It’s easy to use and maintain. Cloud printing is faster and more efficient. As a business, you have a large amount of materials to print every day. Setting up cloud printing is incredibly straightforward, and once as the system is ready you’ll be impressed by how stress-free printing can be. Compared to traditional printing, maintaining the service is effortless. You will no longer have to contend with printer drivers or heaps of jumbled cables, and your employees will be overjoyed with how easy it is to print.
- Employees can use their devices. With the rise of hybrid workplaces, employees are bringing their own devices to work rather than relying on outdated office technology that ties them to one spot. Now, your workers can use a variety of devices like tablets, mobile phones, desktops and laptops for their printing needs. Plus, your employees won’t have to deal with compatibility issues or constant calls to IT.
- It’s eco-friendly. People are interested in supporting green companies that actively work to diminish their footprint. If you want your business to progress and become eco-friendly, cloud printing is the right choice. With cloud print services, much less energy is used. In addition, printing via the cloud cuts carbon emissions.
- Automatic software updates. You no longer need to worry about checking for software updates. Now, it’s all done for you. As for your devices, no updates are required because there is no software to update. If you choose cloud print services, we will certify that your systems are current and protected against security threats.
We Can Help You with Your Cloud Printing Needs
Nauticon is a leading provider of managed services, workflow solutions and other office technology solutions that can transform your workspace and help you resolve common office printer problems. If you are looking for a better way to meet your office’s needs, we are here to help. To learn more about our company and see how we can bring innovative, real-world solutions for your office’s needs to you, contact us today by calling (301) 279-0123.