Security is a key concern in today’s business, and that concern should also extend to an often overlooked area: the printer. In most print environments, print jobs are sent directly to the printer and produced immediately. This often means there’s a lot of wasted paper and toner when printing is forgotten, erroneous, or duplicated. It also presents a significant security risk because so many print jobs are sensitive in nature. A secure printing solution from Nauticon provides your office a way to control both waste and confidential documents.
Secure printing holds print jobs until the user authenticates and releases it at the printer. Users have options to select individual jobs to release or have jobs automatically print after successful authentication.
Features of Secure Printing
- Jobs only print when released by the user
- Roaming print solution where users print to a single queue
- Reduced waste in print-related expenses
- Multiple options for authentication
Taking control of the security of your documents is as easy as adding secure printing from Nauticon. All of our workflow solutions come standard with our award-winning Service First Philosophy. We’re here for you at every stage, whether you need assistance finding the right solution, training your employees, or servicing your equipment.
Let Us Help You
Schedule A Network Assessment Today
- Review of Network Components and Basic network Configuration
- Review of Computing Environment (Server/Workstations)
- Review of Maintenance Procedures
- Review of Security and Data Backup
- Review of Computer, Security, Network/Server Best Practices