At Nauticon, we put Service First in everything we do, and our Managed Services are no exception. Our Virtual CIO consulting services provide businesses with customized strategic technology planning, oversight, and high-level management that aligns technology with business goals.
With Virtual CIO consulting, our customers get everything from network infrastructure and disaster recovery planning to cybersecurity and cloud migration recommendations, all customized and tailored to your business’ specific needs and long-term success.
Assessing & Evaluating
Some of the first stages of integrating a Virtual CIO include a comprehensive look at your current technology. This includes:
- Evaluating technology’s role in your business today
- Understanding your business goals and needs
- Evaluating vulnerabilities and risks
- Analyzing existing infrastructure
Planning & Roadmapping
Next, the Virtual CIO works with our customers to start planning out next steps in a variety of areas. This includes:
- Technology roadmapping
- Disaster recovery planning
- Network infrastructure analysis & planning
- Cybersecurity planning
Ongoing Service & Support
The most significant part of a Virtual CIO service is what happens after the assessing and planning. Our customers count on ongoing support and management for the entire network. This includes:
- Regular meetings to review and update the Technology Roadmap
- Network reporting and analytics
- Technology project planning and oversight
LET US HELP YOU
Improve Your Business
At Nauticon, we're moving far beyond the box. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for all your office needs. We'll help you cut costs, secure your documents, and reduce your environmental footprint. And if there's one thing every business and our planet could use right now, it's managing to do more with less.