Monitoring and managing your network is a big job, and it’s an important one. With constant cyber threats, software to update, and numerous devices to manage, it can be difficult to keep up with all of the demands of even a small network environment.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. At Nauticon, we offer comprehensive network administration that covers your entire network and all your IT concerns. With this service, our customers enjoy:
- 24x7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Help Desk & On-Site Support
- Managed Anti-Virus & Cloud-Based Security
- OS & 3rd Party Software Patch Management
- Proactive Server & Workstation Maintenance
- Email & User Administration
Let Us Help You
Schedule A Network Assessment Today
- Review of Network Components and Basic network Configuration
- Review of Computing Environment (Server/Workstations)
- Review of Maintenance Procedures
- Review of Security and Data Backup
- Review of Computer, Security, Network/Server Best Practices
Why outsource technical support? Here are few reasons:
Access to a team of experts: Why rely on the knowledge and time constraints of a single IT manager when you can have convenient access to a friendly, local team of network support professionals?
Increase productivity: Your time shouldn’t be wasted researching technology and infrastructure best-practices: let our team of experts apply their skills so you can focus on what you do best.
Reduce downtime: Our remote monitoring and proactive maintenance capabilities allow us to predict and prevent against issues before they affect you and your network.
We’re a partner, not a vendor, so we’ll work with you to ensure you retain full control over your technology. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from partnering with a company that understands customer service and makes it a priority in all engagements.