Putting the customer first is what we do here at Nauticon, and there’s no area of our business that shows this quite as well as our service philosophy.
Nearly every customer we work with has a story to tell about bad service they’ve had before coming to us. It’s our goal to show each one of those customers that they can have a partner that provides a true “service first” philosophy. We will never stop until the customer is satisfied.
What a Service First Philosophy Looks Like
Sure, anyone can say they focus on customer service, but without any action, what good are those words? Our Service First philosophy means:
- Our goal is to fix your problem on the first try
- We take recurring problems seriously
- Every one of our team members value our philosophy
- You get the respect you deserve
On a practical level, you can see the difference of our Service First philosophy with:
- Live help the first time you call
- Same-day service whenever possible
- Knowledgeable technicians
- The answer “Yes” instead of “No”
- Our average 2-4 hour response time
What You Can Expect From Our Service First Philosophy
You can expect a trained technician to arrive quickly, and you will be kept informed about the status of your repair. Our “first-time fix” rate is in the top 10% of the country, so you can expect us to make the service call with the top priority of fixing the problem the first time around. We’ll also service the entire machine, using a 16-point checklist. If we are not able to fix the problem, we’ll make sure you have a loaner device, free of charge.
Let Us Help You
Schedule A Network Assessment Today
- Review of Network Components and Basic network Configuration
- Review of Computing Environment (Server/Workstations)
- Review of Maintenance Procedures
- Review of Security and Data Backup
- Review of Computer, Security, Network/Server Best Practices