Nauticon Office Solutions
Monitoring and managing your network is a big job, and it’s an important one. With constant cyber threats, software to update, and numerous devices to manage, it can be difficult to keep up with all of the demands of even a small network environment.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. At Nauticon, we offer comprehensive network administration that covers your entire network and all your IT concerns. With this service, our customers enjoy:
- 24×7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Help Desk & On-Site Support
- Managed Anti-Virus & Cloud-Based Security
- OS & 3rd Party Software Patch Management
- Proactive Server & Workstation Maintenance
- Email & User Administration
Our Virtual CIO consulting services provide businesses with customized strategic technology planning, oversight, and high-level management that aligns technology with business goals.
Many businesses do not have the budget or business need to keep a full-time Chief Information Officer on staff. This means that many organizations are constantly trying to keep up with what’s working, what’s not, and what’s on the technology horizon. Without a knowledgeable resource to solve the technology riddle, many businesses are at risk.
Adding a Virtual CIO as part of your Managed Services contract is the answer to this dilemma, as well as many other business issues impacted by technology. With Virtual CIO consulting, our customers get everything from network infrastructure and disaster recovery planning to cybersecurity and cloud migration recommendations, all customized and tailored to your business’ specific needs and long-term success.
With an ever-increasing prevalence of security threats and cyber-attacks on businesses today, ensuring that your business has the appropriate cybersecurity solutions in place is more critical than ever. We understand the prevalence and types security threats today–and the importance of staying one step ahead of them. We also understand that not every business requires the same cookie-cutter cybersecurity plan and the importance of balancing security with usability. This is why our vCIOs work with each client individually to customize a cybersecurity plan that not only keeps them secure but works for their business operations.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
One often overlooked area of IT management is Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning. Unfortunately, too often this means that companies lose time, money, and data in the event of an emergency. Natural disasters, fire, flood, theft, and even hardware failures can be catastrophic without the proper backups in place. You need a plan to make sure that your critical business information is backed up and easy to recover quickly.
With Backup and Disaster Recovery planning from Nauticon, you can build a business continuity plan that incorporates the services we offer, including:
- On-site and cloud-based image backups
- Cloud-based file-level backups
- Immediate virtualization for access to critical data in the event of a failure
Our true disaster recovery solution includes local image backups of servers to an on-site appliance and to two redundant off-site data centers. Then, if a server fails, the local appliance can immediately stand in as the server. Finally, if both the server and local appliance fail (i.e. natural disaster), we can virtualize a server to be accessed from anywhere with Wi-Fi—all fully managed and supported by our local team of experts.
Today’s business relies more and more on cloud technology. Not only is it necessary in many cases, it actually can greatly improve productivity and reduce overall costs.
Some of the perks of using cloud services include:
- Increased mobility and remote access
- Easier collaboration across devices, in and out of the office
- Higher efficiency, thanks to an easy to use interface and intuitive searches
- Better security and more control over access
- Reduction in hardware purchase and maintenance costs
At Nauticon, we offer Cloud Services that cover a range of uses and needs. Here are a few.
- Server hosting in a secure data center with 99.999% uptime
- Remote desktop and VPN solutions for remote access
- Regular data backups included
- Cloud-based firewalls available for enhanced network protection
- Productivity suites including email, calendars, file-sharing, instant messaging, intranet sites, email archiving, Microsoft Office, and more
- No matter what your office is looking to accomplish, there is likely an Office 365 plan that will meet your needs (and your budget)!
- Superior, reliable, simple service with full redundancy
- 80+ premium features included
- Savings of up to 50% on your monthly telecom costs
- File-level and image-based data backups to an off-site data center
- Quickly retrieve deleted or corrupted files
- Holds scanned documents and utilize OCR technology for capture
- Grabs or sends emailed documents directly to and from the cloud
- Print from anywhere, anytime
- Keep documents secure by utilizing the code to release
Cloud Services from Nauticon are just one piece of the Managed Services we offer with you in mind. No matter what your technology vision is, Cloud Services might be able to help you achieve it.