Owning and running a business in a competitive industry is challenging, especially as the world of technology advances. Making sure your business stays up to date with the leading technology will propel your business growth goals. Finding the right software and hardware can be challenging with the new technology released every day. Your business must have reliable software to give you the cutting-edge upper hand for expansion. Nauticon is here to provide managed IT services in Columbia, MD, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We know your business goals don’t stop after hours, so we ensure on-call service to every client.
What Are Managed IT Services in Columbia, MD?
Managed IT services are essential to every high-functioning business. Experienced IT professionals know what it takes to manage and support a business infrastructure. Nauticon is here to provide managed IT services in Columbia, MD, so you don’t have to outsource for this need. Hiring a new department and clearing office space can be a costly affair. Using Nauticon services for your IT support will be cost-effective and save your budget. Our trained professionals will look at your current software to help you expand, save money, and create smoother functions in any areas that show potential issues. Our goal is to provide effective services that increase your business productivity.
Get A Quote
What Managed IT Services Does Nauticon Offer?
Nauticon offers an extensive range of managed IT services in Columbia, MD. We work with various businesses from every industry to supply you with one-on-one support for individual needs.
The managed IT services we provide include:
- Cyber Security and Audits: In today’s world, cybercrime is rising. Whether you have a small business or a big corporation, you are at risk. Cyber attackers target small businesses, so it’s necessary to have security measures that prepare and protect you from these attacks. We can set up a security system that is budget-friendly and minimizes disruption.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: We are creating more data with the everyday use of computers and technology, and with more data comes the need for more protection. Having proper backup and recovery plans is vital. Would your business be prepared for theft, flood, ransomware, or data corruption? Our priority is to create a plan with you, so it’s not too late when disaster strikes.
- Virtual CIO: Using virtual CIO consulting at Nauticon to bring strategic planning and oversight to your business will help eliminate overhead costs and align your technology with your business goals.
- Cloud Services: Securing your data can be easier than you think with Nauticon. Finding cloud services and creating these processes can be taxing on your own. We provide cloud services that are individualized for your specific needs.
- Network Administration: It can be difficult for any business to keep up with software updates, managing of multiple devices, cyber security, and help desk support. We offer a comprehensive range of support to help manage your IT concerns. Our administration provides 24/7 monitoring, help desk and onsite support, server and workstation maintenance, email and user administration, antivirus, and cloud security.
Why Should You Choose Nauticon for Your Managed IT Services?
Nauticon has a service-first philosophy, putting the needs of our customers as our top priority. We like to create individual plans for every business because each industry is very different and requires one-on-one strategies that ensure streamlined productivity. Our team of seasoned professionals has over a decade of experience. We guarantee timely responses and put the disruption of business flow first. We want to make our IT support convenient and efficient by offering same-day support as often as possible.
Where Can I Find Managed IT Services in Columbia, MD?
Nauticon Office Solutions is here to provide innovative and effective managed IT services in Columbia, MD. Our goal is to transform your workspace to be highly functioning with high-yielding results. Contact us today at 301-279-0123 to learn more.