Office Equipment / Copier Sales Executive (B2B Sales)
Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and surrounding metro areas
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Nauticon Office Solutions, a locally owned, fun, growing premier office technology provider, is looking for the right candidates to complete our sales teams. Opportunities available in DC Metro and Baltimore Metro areas.
You could be selling everything from state-of-the-art digital imaging systems to managed network services, cyber security, and electronic security products in this expanding market.
The position involves developing new business opportunities, implementing marketing campaigns, performing customer needs analysis and site surveys, proposals, and product demonstrations to close business.
If you are goal oriented, like to meet people, enjoy working in a fast-paced high tech environment and have a strong desire to succeed, we want to talk to you. We prefer applicants with computer knowledge/exposure and a proven history of sales success.
Nauticon Office Solutions, is defined by our mission, “ServiceFirst!” Our approach to customer service helps us build long-term, value-driven customer relationships. We offer complete business technology solutions with an award-winning service record that remains unmatched in this market:
- Locally owned and operated for 20+ years
- 3,000+ active customers
- Unmatched sales compensation programs
- Comprehensive technology offerings for any sized business
- Culture of sales empathy, sales support and most importantly, fun
- Open and close new business opportunities within robust geographic territory
- Prospect with existing and new clients
- Achieve established activity, pipeline, sales process, and sales quota targets
- Identify opportunities and pain points, conduct needs assessments
- Prepare recommendations and proposals
- Travel to businesses or other organizations
- Maintain accurate CRM records and other information
- 2+ years college
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years B2B/Business Development experience
- Experience selling to SMB owners & executive level decision makers
- Technology/Software/Services related sales experience
- Willingness to join a winning team and contribute to a great culture
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to overcome objections and obstacles
- Ability to follow a defined sales process and activities
- Persuasive in selling against the status quo
- Work well in a team environment and have a great positive attitude
Benefits Include competitive salary, bonuses, and commissions, medical, dental and life insurance plans, 401K plan with company matching, monthly car allowance, and excellent product and industry training.
Let Us Help You
Schedule A Network Assessment Today
- Review of Network Components and Basic network Configuration
- Review of Computing Environment (Server/Workstations)
- Review of Maintenance Procedures
- Review of Security and Data Backup
- Review of Computer, Security, Network/Server Best Practices