Nauticon Office Solutions
Toshiba has totally changed the design, look and feel of their professional copier line. All the new machines come in an attractive anthracite (dark grey), which has been a welcomed change.
The ten color models perform at speeds from 20 to 75 pages-per-minute while the nine black & white models run from 25 to 85 pages-per-minute. A model is available to fit every business environment.
The most recent upgrade blends a newly-engineered feature set to focus on the print and document management of practically any business workflow needs. The latest software and hardware modules, which include Intel’s® new processor, a customizable 9” tablet-style user interface (UI), embedded application platform and 300-page dual-scan document feeder highlight Toshiba’s advanced product portfolio. All of the features are designed to help organizations run more efficiently and cost effectively while improving overall workflow.
The latest e-STUDIO line of multifunction devices represents their most innovative and intuitive copiers to date.
Here are a few more advances that Toshiba has made to their award-winning line of multifunction devices;
- The advanced color profile tool allows you to lighting or match specific Pantone colors.
- A new single-pass dual document feeder delivers up to 240 images-per-minute in duplex mode while holding as many as 300-sheets of paper at a time.
- All 23 models feature a more durable and reliable engine to maximize uptime.
- Improved print quality delivers an incredible 1200 x 1200 dots-per-inch (DPI).
- All models feature an enhanced print controller and operating system.
- The ability to scan direct to the cloud.
- Color models feature banner printing (up to 12” x 47”).
- Self-encrypting drive / date overwrite standard
- The company’s new products all meet the criteria of environmental programs and standards such as EPEAT® Gold, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (or RoHS) and ENERGY STAR®.
- Extremely low electric consumption in standby mode.
Toshiba has also added a customizable interface allowing the user to change the control panel screen, features and more. Some may say that Toshiba has improved the overall way we work.
To learn more, contact Nauticon Office Solutions at 301-279-0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.