Nauticon Office Solutions
At Nauticon, we are proud to provide managed print services to many businesses throughout the area. Even with our years of experience connecting businesses with the right print solutions, there are many managed print myths that we encounter every day. Can a small business really benefit from managed print solutions? Will using a managed print service lead your employees to print more than ever before and cause your print costs to skyrocket? In this blog, we will be breaking down the truth behind some of the most pervasive managed print myths that your business might be falling for.
7 Managed Print Myths: Debunked
- Outsourcing Managed Printing Is More Expensive Than Managing Your Own Printing Services: This myth prevents many businesses from getting the help that they need. Managed print services can be tricky to manage on your own, and working with a partner allows you to skip the learning curve and get right to benefitting from our managed print expertise. In many cases, print spending goes down 20-30% when implementing a managed print solution and working with an experienced provider like Nauticon. If you aren’t sure how much time and money you could save by working with Nauticon, we encourage you to contact us to learn more.
- You Will Need to Change Your Entire Printing System: This is another one of the most common managed print myths, and businesses concerned about too much change often feel hesitant to start working with a managed print partner. Nauticon takes the time to learn about your current printing hardware and software, as well as your print needs. We find the right solution for you, whether that means investing in something new or using what you already have. When we complete a thorough assessment of your office’s print infrastructure, we will give you our recommendations and make sure you are fully informed. In many cases, some clients end up retiring or reselling machines that are being under-utilized! Don’t assume that you will need to make major changes. Instead, let us assess what’s going on.
- You Will Need to Print More: Some businesses worry that managed print solutions will push their employees to print even more. In reality, it will not make you any more reliant on printing than you were before. Working with a print service can actually reduce the amount you are printing and the amount that you are spending on printing. When your workflow is more efficient, print demand can decrease. We are happy to help you explore other environmentally-friendly print options that can reduce your office’s environmental impact and help your bottom line.
- Managed Printing Is a One-Time Solution: In reality, managed printing is a process that will learn from your business and grow and contract alongside you for years to come. Whether it’s designing a new system when you’re ready to replace some units, performing preventative maintenance or even helping troubleshoot issues, we will be here to support you however we can. Managed print services are holistic and look at all aspects of your printing needs, so never assume that only one part of your print ecosystem will be helped. Instead, the impact of managed print solutions can ripple throughout your entire workflow and business.
- Managed Print Services Will Disrupt Your Workflow: Managed print services are actually designed to further streamline your workflow! Print equipment will be strategically placed in your office or business, and we will use proprietary algorithms to determine the right amount of volume and print types for all of the equipment you use. We will continually ensure that the right printers are in the right places, and that the printers you are using have the preventative maintenance and support that you require. When your printers are placed efficiently throughout your business, it will be easy for your employees to work efficiently instead of wandering back and forth from printer to printer or constantly waiting for their documents to print. Time will be saved, as well as space, energy and stress.
- We Are Too Small for Managed Print Services: This is a very common one of the many managed print myths, and unfortunately it holds many companies that could benefit back from doing so. Managed print services are fully customizable and fully scalable so that they can be adjusted to meet the needs of every size and type of business, regardless of how many printers that you own. If you aren’t sure whether or not we could help to improve your business, we encourage you to contact the team at Nauticon. We have years of experience working with businesses in every industry and of every size, and we can find the perfect solution for you.
- Paper Is Obsolete: Finally, many companies think that the future will be all-digital. While many things are moving to the cloud, paper will be around for years to come. Many businesses are heavily reliant on paper in their day to day operations, and a managed print services provider can reduce your environmental impact and ensure you are printing things as efficiently as possible. We can also help you to design and implement recycling initiatives for your cartridges, design print rules that limit your employee printing access and install new printers that are designed with energy efficiency in mind. Whether you want to upgrade your fleet or look for ways to limit your print volume through managed print services and print rules, we can assist.
Where Can I Find the Managed Print Services in Bethesda, MD?
Nauticon is a leading provider of managed services, workflow solutions and other office technology solutions that can transform your workspace. If you are looking for a better way to meet your office’s needs, we are here to help. To learn more about our company and see how we can bring innovative, real-world solutions for your office’s needs to you, contact us today by calling (301) 279-0123.